Onitsha Ado Club of Atlanta (OACOA), is a trusted name for fostering unity among Onitsha indigenes in the United States of America.
We are a non-profit, 501(c)(3) charitable (tax exempt) organization formed with the sole purpose of upholding the culture of the people of Onitsha living in Atlanta and the environs.
We appreciate you for visiting our website and hope that your visit will be as rewarding for you as our accomplishments have been for our members.
The primary goal and purpose of the Onitsha Ado Club of Atlanta are to promote community unity and to work to enhance the standard of living for underprivileged individuals in our neighborhoods. Our strategy is to focus on enriching and conserving Onitsha culture and heritage, providing educational resources for underserved areas, with a special emphasis on Onitsha Ado communities, and raising Diaspora awareness of Onitsha's needs. We intend to advance these goals in the following ways:
1. Scholarships for deserving university students.
2. Provision of multiple hospital beds to a medical facility.
3. Provision of student tables and chairs
4. Provision of tables and seats for teachers.
5. Assistance with continuing medical missions.
6. Assist the Onitsha Security operation.
7. Enhance cordial contact among various Onitsha communities.
We rely on the public and our members to help us generate the funding we need to achieve our goals, and we hope you will find our goals worthy of your support. Please contribute to our cause. There is no such thing as a modest sum.
Thank you for your consideration.
President, OACOA, USA